♥ Saturday, June 16, 2007♥
Yipee... It Friday, finally it Friday countdown to my weekend soon after work.. In fact thought today I will have a few programmes going on after work. Initially was suppose to have dinner with Violet, Ah Hok & Takayama-san available only after 10pm then able to meet them is pretty late to eat supper instead end up cancelled due to the timing not right. another outing was suppose to be going clubbing @ St James.. I was also excited to agree them to go. However when I think of.. later be going for facial, I have totally decide to drop the ideas of going out for dinner as well as to meet Weiqiang they all up for clubbing @ St James no matter how much I may love to go but still I'm not in the right the condition to go. I'm sure to appear so ugly with the white and sticky face as well as the flat hair sticking on my face after the whole thing over. True enough after everything has over... I didn't realise my face have alot of marks till I looked myself into the mirror.. *gosh* this time is the most worst case I have see on my face.. I think it going to take more than 3 days to see it completely heal.
*:: The marks on my face::*


*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:13 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>