♥ Saturday, July 21, 2007♥
Finally we have get our wedding dinner done with the booking and reservation. It really have been a very long and draggy matter which have drag till today then load off one matter from our mind. *yipee*. The wedding will be proceed as usual on the date without any postpone or defer.
A day to bring my mummy out for shopping as she have specially took the birthday leave off for the whole day definetely don't wish to disappoint her to have waste the time away at home. It was quite a late timing when we have meet up at Orchard but still manage to bring her buy something which she likes afterwhich we went to have our dinner at Crystal Jade which was really very long waiting for us that making all of us rather pissed off for the long waiting thus this also have caused some unhappines arguement among all of us.
Maybe it can really be so disgraceful to have make loud noise outside especially in a shopping mall and somemore in front of so many peoples who were also waiting as well. Eventually this have also make me even more and more sick of wanting to go out with them further. Especially as it is just like a family outing but I simply do not get the feeling like one, I would rather just stay away from them in future instead as I always don't feel happy at all after the whole event. Simple to say maybe all of them and even myself also don't even know how to be handle as a family internally and externally. Facing them really make me so tired. Our communication towards one another completely breakdowns. There's no care and love among all of us. Simply is unfeeling. I just find myself why am i the only one who is stupid enough to be so emotional to them. Alot of times I find myself just give in easily even though there how much I am unwillingly, I would rather choose to endure as I won't be with them often in future like now. But it have really made me so scare and wish to get away from them soon. I am not in dilemma mind but just too tired to endure further.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:07 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>