I was being surprised @ 10.30am, came a delivery man who have brought the birthday present to me. I was really surprised that it also have comes with a bouquet of flowers as well which was really a very big bouquet. *haha* going to have hard time bring the whole thing home. As well as the present which is a very cute precious moments in a crystal ball which enable to play music too.. I guess it can be quite an expensive gift. A very special Thanks to this someone who always never failed to give me this surprise on my special day. *Chuc PC*
The whole day @ work was simply too bored and moody for me somehow..In fact I wasn't having a nice and happy feeling in me either. I just wish the time to fly faster. After work, I went off immediately headed to Istana Park meet up with a few of ex-colleagues Vera, Gerald, Jac & Mark together for a dinner @ Giraffe cafe. It was a new place to us as we all have never been there before either.. Somehow there was limit food that we can eat, but manage to order some of it and shared among the 5 of us.
As usual we will have a lot to chat over the dinner.. But whatever we talked everything was so errie... Imagine we talked about ghost stories, funny stories, family stories and etc under the moonlight. Spent a few hours there and ended the dinner time around 1130pm.. Finally all of us were tired and decide end the night. Yipee.. it 12am in the night when I reached home.. Most of my friends starting to send their wishes to me before I turned in.










*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:18 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>