♥ Saturday, July 14, 2007♥
Happy Birthday to myself.
Yipee, it was my birthday today, I woke up earlier than previous weeks as I turned in the most earliest compare to the last few weeks cause I was too tired last night.. Can't imagine.. I just cant wait to get home asap, I was so sound asleep in the car till Dear reached home.. So reluctant to wake up man.. ! How I wished I can just be like a baby to be carry all the way home instead without have to walk home myself..,.*haha*
However today we did not really plan to go anywhere either, it seems there nothing much to do in my mind too.. Dear don't wish to keep me at home just because today is my birthday. Anyway I am also ok to stay home if have to. Anyhow, we still dolled up ourselves and headed to Orchard as per suggested by Dear himself to bring me for dinner @ Swensen place. I was so happy that I manage to get my favourite ice-cream for myself. *Merri Mint*..
We both have ordered quite a few course to share among ourselves, with Hawaiian Pizza, Tomato Soup, Fish & Chips & one cup of ice-creams each. Really have eaten so much that I almost can't finished the cup of ice-cream, maybe I was also having a slight headache =( which made me lose my appettie soon.
After we have footed the bill, we went for a shopping @ various shopping mall there, but I did not manage to get anything myself at all instead Dear have got himself a set of Blazar from G2000 as it was having super sales almost up to 50%. Lucky he have got himself this deal as he waited longer for this day to come.. else he will have to buy it at higher cost. I only bought a bag from Phuture London for the whole day. We then ended the night around 12am when I reached home.





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:38 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>