<body>

♥ Tuesday, July 24, 2007♥

*Hehe*.. Suddenly have such thought in mind when I was browsing for bridal gown. I want to get a diamond ring name *Carrot* I dont have any expectation on how many *carrot* will I have as I just wan to have a *Carrot Ring*.. Where should I look out for my choices? I want and must have it before my wedding day comes. So means I still got another 8mths more to buy the *Carrot*. OMG.. I need to save so much money, on the other hand, I want to spend money on luxuries.. Well well..I have already stopped the thought of buying the *Gucci Bag* at the moment doesnt means I won't buy either.. *Depend on the situation whether it allows me to buy anot.. I think now I must put my priority on this *Carrot* first..

*Haiz* .. Need to have a good look and slowly make the choice before my big day comes so that when I wear on my big day it is still new and shiny. =p. *haha* Anyone wan to buy for me instead ?? =p To get the carrat means need to work on it.. I can't go without any job to enjoy the luxuries.. *SOB* I need to endure, endure no matter how much I don't love this job..*Aiyo* I should start to look out for my barang barang soon as well and to calculate the price to pay for those items.


♥ Diamond Ring
♥ Wedding Package <<>>
♥ Wedding Heels
♥ Wedding Lamps
♥ Photographer
♥ A new bed


** Still thinking **





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:10 PM