<body>

♥ Monday, July 2, 2007♥

Just cant believe it, today is already 2nd July, My bank have simply dried up completely.. I think so pathetic that I can't withdraw anymore cash out from my expenses bank. I do not wish to touch any more of my saving at all, think really have used more than what I save and earned.. It always so easy to take out and difficult to put back in.

I also don't know what the HR is actually doing.. The only reply they gave to me was not in time to do all the adminstrative documentation to get the transaction done. Means completely havent even proceed to open the account for my cheque deposit at all. So no choice they have to issue me the cheque on this 2nd month and to think got the face to give on the date which suppose to have the money drawn. End up I have to wait until today still have not able to withdraw.

Just don't understand why those miscellaneous things like colleagues monthly birthday celebration, people resigned and those company festivals, can do it at the right time but not on this most important thing. *sick*.. I have missed the dinner on Friday which is actually quite an important event. It Farewell dinner for our GM "ST Cheng", and I missed it. somehow it the boss word who made me think since it ain't this important especially to the newcomers.

Thus this have make me felt that we are not that important whether we are there anot compared to those who have worked for more than a year. =/ so why do I bothered so much.. ?? Yeap anyway me now still have no feeling to this "Foxconn" either.. simply find no clique in this co either.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:05 PM