My unhappy things to talk about first, today was suppose to be the Birthday celebration for all the July Babies in the office but I wasn't happy and have the appreciation in my mind at all to the colleagues out there. They all gathered around the birthday cake, sang the birthday songs and after that returned back to their tables and worked again. At that time I only think of, rather don't need to gather all the people around the birthday cake and sing any birthday song at all. Anyway can just save it!.
*Yipee* I am anticipating for today arrival and finally it arrived. =p if not for the above mentioned, I guessed I will be more happier..I also don't know why I am so happy for this day. Maybe because the thought of going to get the facial done and will go St James for clubbing with the usual guys and gals, James, BK, Lida and their little galfriends. Only me.. Haiz always the alone to go out with them anyway it still this fun going to let my hair down dancing & drinking away.
By the time I reached was kind of late, but lucky they have manage to get a table even when they have also reached around 10pm..The music always not so pleasant to hear at the first start and making the mood so bored, as time getting later, the whole place was filled with even more people.. So coincidence that Stane also have joined me for the clubbing today as well, think I didn't really. company him all the way since he came, most of the time I am just busied with my friends as well as to take care one of the gal who is drunk like shit. *haiz* was really so disgraceful. Just cant imagine that she is wearing dress to club and yet will get herself drunk till being carried out..
Intend to wait for Ray to come and fetch me home at 130am, end up I dare not ask him to come and fetch me as time getting even more later when taking care of the gal till around 330am, In fact I was also amazed of myself too. I feelt that I drank alot tonight but somehow I dont feel the drunk neither the high feeling holding on to me at all. Somemore can still help them to carry the girl all the way to ourside with the fel of them too.. *hehe*. I thought I will be the one to drunk dead tonight. Hehe... Finally able to end the night around this time. Lucky I have Stane to send me all the way back to Yishun and bring me to fill up my hungry stomach before we get home...*home swwt home*.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:44 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>