This fine day, early in the morning, I rec'd Dear message asking me, "Can I meet you for dinner tonight?" I will you go Geylang there eat Crocodile Herbal Soup. I was actually felt that kind of sweetness from him asking me and at the same time I was so happy one moment another moment was like.. Eeeee Crocodile Herbal Soup which I totally don't dare to think of it at all. It seems he likes this soup very much and so not to disappoint him. Definetely I will meet him go for dinner together but I will prefer to eat other things instead, but just too bad he have said this is their main speciality there, thus there no other type of choice which can choose, we have to go eat the Geylang Bak Kut Tei instead. One of my favourite soup to go with rice + the Prawn paste chicken. *hehe*.. Enjoyed the dinner so much.
Afterwhich, he have actually bring me go buy the present for my birthday. I can't think of anything which I like to have althought I might have the idea but I have dropped it cos it simply too expensive for him to buy it. For this I will just postpone to buy it myself. So in the end I have asked him for the perfume which I like it so much *Lancome Miracle*. Without hesitation even there actually sizzling rainsdrops, but it doesn't stop him from bringing me straight to the destination to buy it and bring me home after we have done our buying. As well I also have bought him a perfume *Hugo Boss* since he likes it so much and have run out of it.. I simply enjoyed it even just for a simple short dinner. In fact it have been quite sometimes we are out for dinner after work now.
*My 2nd bottle of perfume for my Birthday*


*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:01 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>