<body>

♥ Friday, July 6, 2007♥

Waited for Friday to come again, feeling great that it seems the working day so fast over after one another for the busy moments... I am getting more and more things to do after each day pass, I think more and more new project will come in soon will enable to understand hw the work flow here.. So far now for about going to 2mths, I am still a headless fly running here and there... attending conference call meeting, project and discussion aimlessly without understand what the china people are actually talking about.. but in fact most of the technical things are not done by me either ... each have our own engineer support to see through the project in every technical aspect compare to my previous co is already so much easier to work.. Ok enough of work..

NOw my leisure time...Yipee, later will be going down to have my facial done for the all the 7th akaline treatment session... which mean now I can go ahead with another type of new Oxidic treatment for another 7 new session again... *Money keep flying out but no return at all* But at least I still able to hear some good comment about my face getting more and more radiance too..thou and somehow I am getting more and more tired of the journey to and fro and somehow it really quite tedious for me to pay 50% of my salary for every week of the facial.. =(

Anticipating my outing on the 9th month Anniversary of Rom with Ray.. Don't know why I feel so happy when think about what we are going to do for tomorrow. In fact most of the time we have never really celebrate the anniversary all this while either.. due to the time doesnt match especially the date fall on the weekday which we doesn't meet up at all.... So nice that weekend happen to be 07/07/07.... isn't it a nice date after all..

Our planning for this day, first is to go and have a nice hair trim for myself, then proceed to the York Hotel for the deposit placement after several time of appointment not been able to done. Hopefully this is the last time I need to go down again and again for such tedious thing, afterwhich will find a nice ambience place for our dinner then come along will be watching the movie *Transformers* at 925pm.. This will end our night very fast too.. as all seems like sqeezing the timing into one shot. But I just can't wait for the day to come asap. ^_^





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:44 PM