Woke up early in the morning, have a great feeling for the day at least I have not wasted too much time sleeping away today. The first thing to do is to bring both Bobby & Lucky down for a usual stroll and released, afterwhich, give them a nice bath after a hot day. Finally I am able to get some rest after busy the whole morning before I can go for my brunch. When I woke up in the afternoon, there wasn't much things for me to do either till dinner time then go out with my whole family for a nice dinner somewhere nearby. It always an empty Sunday without day by my side. But I am still so happy, cause I have got a Merci Chocolates to cheer my day up to have a merrier feeling in me. By the time I have ended this blog, I should be ending my nite and turn in. *Nite*..