♥ Saturday, August 18, 2007♥
Argh~~!! Get so pissed off with the blogskin.. I wonder why is there such a problem... The upload linked also got a problem after sometimes. Made people have using all the effort to do a nice skin for the blog and this have to happen!! Now sitting here for going to 2hours. I still can't find one skin which is suitable and comfortable for my whole setting, In fact there are a few which I like it alot but somehow the feeling to do it right is not there either.. it really such a bothersome to change everything in the template and end up the link just gone like this!!. Idiot!
I GIVE UP FINDING FOR TODAY. I need a very good sleep now. Don't know why this 2 weeks I am feeling so tired, but whenever it time for me to sleep, I simply not able to sleep and keep tossing around for a moment before my eyes can really closed!! *Gosh* suddenly feel my eyes so puffy and swollen everyday, until today then I finally know where does the problem lies, maybe because of the cream which I have applied on my face for protection which shouldn't applied @ the eye area else this will result puffy in the end. Now I have to monitor it myself, if problem still persist.. Doctor.. doctor, I will have to come and find you soon. =(

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:30 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>