<body>

♥ Wednesday, August 15, 2007♥

Finally I am able to take leave after 3months of probation at new place. Today was also the first time I have applied half day leave but only do something personal which I have stayed away for 3mths cos of tis period. *hehe* the first time my young brother have come to fetch me from my workplace, after that we went for our lunch and get our things done after that we went home straight. So nice feeling to have reached home around 430pm and rest till end of the day.

Suddenly heard something bad happened last night. Junjie who have once with us one year back suddenly have just passed away. Whoever of us have heard it, only have one and only reaction from us. *HUH*.. We were all like.. so shock! Think back everything about him was still so clear in our mind, the action, his talking and everything was like still in our hse roaming around like this. We really cannot believe it till now

How can one young boy just passed away like this without anything. The only things we have heard abit here and there, was maybe overdose, being beaten till unconscious or mysterious thing befall him and ended up found his body at Woodland Garden pool in midnight time. Till today he have finally ended his journey here and left us for good, but there still no answer that can tell us just what had happened to him after all.

Life is just too fragile. One can never really know when will leave the world one day just like this. There are still so much things awaiting to be done but now who can really and will help to accomplish the undone matter? Alot of time I do find myself running away from alot of things, I just feel that I do not have the ability to do it myself and just keep running away from the reality instead of getting it done with all might. Thinking alot of things require me to do so, I just feel so tired to think of it. =/




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:46 PM