♥ Thursday, August 9, 2007♥
Happy National Day.
The first time, the event will be holding it at Marina Square. It really a very big event as mentioned in the tv. I think they have really put in alot of effort, time and money on this event to make it as grand as it is. Everything is so special this time as there are also some additional programs for them to plan using the Singapore river. The crowds also alot, definetely will also be more difficult to find parking space and the excess of the areas. So we have choose to spend our holiday staying at home instead. Rest and relax. =p
**Arghhh*.. What wrong with my blogskin again !! Don't tell me I have to spend my time to change it again !!.. I am quite happy with the current skin and have spent quite a long time to make it even better than the previous skin, but never expect it does not last long. I think really have to find another skin again!

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:18 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>