<body>

♥ Friday, September 7, 2007♥

After a day rest, in fact also din really have a gd rest either, I think have recovered just thinking today going to be on half day for my gown fitting.. *hehe*..So excited waiting for the time to come. Everything was also so busy waiting for me to do and finished it, think my time all taken up by the last final meeting for the new project and all those misc pending work. Somehow I was quite guilty about it, colleagues have to stay overtime to help out for my undone work till late hours during my absence, else I think I will need to stay another day of overtime again!!.. (@_@")

Yipee.. Clock striked 1pm.. it time to go off, Ray come around 1+ to fetch me and headed to Bedok for lunch after that then find our way to the White Link Boutique located at Eunos Technopark. The whole place was quite ulu and took us sometimes then found the place. *Phew*.. Didn't had to wait for long, the girl started to bring out alot of gown which only matched to my size so that there won't have much alteration to do and this goes on for about 5hrs then comfirmed the gowns I want for day & nite.. Somehow it wasn't the type which I want it to be but there isn't much choice which I can take due to the fitting.

After everything, we have headed to Tampinese mall, actually want to get eat Sushi for dinner but end up I choose to eat the Kimchi soup which I have craved for 2 days le.. Nice and sumptous dinner with Tissues Prata as well... *Yummy*.. After dinner, walked around the mall and bought a few things then head home around 9+...my leg and physically really so tired after the whole day fitting.. Just don't have the energy to go on walking further..

**Hehe** The feeling of being a bride

wedding to be


Gown Fitting





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:30 AM