♥ Tuesday, September 11, 2007♥
** Wishing Yuting Happy B'day **
I am so angry at work today. Simply can feel the breakdown coming to find me soon.!! I also don't know what I am doing is things which I should be doing to serve everyone purpose anot.. I feel so sad and somehow feel that I am almost going to shed tears to my work. It shouldn't be a retribution to me when I am have complained to myself for simply too free and redundant but shouldnt be ending up now overload with work either. Y
a.. I wanna surrender soon, wanna breakdown soon, wanna throw out some of the project on hand soon! In fact I was being asked whether want to transfer to production office to concentrade on the level 6 project fully and give up all other new projects, after consideration, I still decide to stay on with all my current work as what someone told me, if I transfer over, no one will remember if there any prospect, new projects or what, I will not be involve which won't reflect well on me and in the end I will only be struck in the production office.. I think I should really make myself important now instead of escaping the reality. Anyway bottom line is my boss also won't release me to the other department either. The idea's thus drop, But hOw much longer I should really endure it before I voice out? All my colleagues can see from their view that my workload is not just this busy, but very very busy that making me crazy soon!

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:36 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>