<body>

♥ Thursday, September 6, 2007♥

I think I really break down after a few times overtime, simply have drained me out, think today I cant stand the cold room temperature and fever keep acting up on me.. Think of tomorrow outing, I think I would choose to go home and rest instead, after done with my work, consult the doctor and headed to facial straight after work.. *haiz* I think my face have somehow get worst during my sick time, so today have to pay additional amount for the facial. *So poor me*

After the facial, had a little walk @ AMK Hub and finally manage to get a pair of Shoes from Converse.. *great*. Hardly can find one which I really like until I found this. *hehe* the price was also quite steep for me to get it but as long it looked nice on me, I don't mind spent a little bit more.. *hehe*.. Wow.. there really alot of their own designated brand clothings selling in this HUB but somehow the price wasn't this cheap either. But the whole place now was really a very nice mall to shop in as well.. which you will not be able to find the same boutique outside as well.

Yohoo.. finally have endure for the day to come for my gown fitting tomorrow.. Going to work for half day and enjoy myself rest of the day.. *haha* Wonder how the feeling like to put on the gown.. so excited thinking of it.. *hehe* After the gown testing, we will head to town for a walk and to have a nice dinner for our 11th mth ROM Anniversary...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:05 PM