<body>

♥ Tuesday, October 2, 2007♥

Busy busy working is what I am right now, I am really facing tons for work that also getting alot of people involve with all piles of load and shits together.. Supporting for the production also have to follow very tight. Every morning always scare to hear one word, Production line down as the shipment did not come in on time. This is really too much and what I always see is, when there something crops up then my boss will sure appear, else disappeared..! what is this?

My work is simply getting more and more challenging each day, as times goes by it also getting more and more freaking out each day. What am I facing between the new and old projects? The feeling of being challenge and freaked out each day? One fine day, I have wish to give up the things on hand and surrender to the boss. But this is only the beginning and to give up so soon don't seem like me at all. But how long can I endure it?

Cant think of anything further more. Awaiting for my upcoming program for the week, I really need to have shopping spree..*maybe window shopping spree* hehe.. This will happen on Thursday onward.

04oct - Meet up with the gals (Brenda, Serene, Mich & Meiyun)
05oct - Facial for relaxing going on
06oct - Meet up with the gals (Ting, Kate & Angie)
+ Anymore side programs after that?

I think I also wish to plan in a time to give my hair a change of color and treatment as well. Really feel so sick of my dry & brittle hair!




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:59 PM