<body>

♥ Friday, October 26, 2007♥

Today having my test for the Basic test again but end up it also another failed attempt for me as well!! *I give up*.. I think it better to give it a rest now till I am all ready to go for it.. *Ready in terms of money, time & heart to go for it. Else I'll only be wasting more money instead.

A spontaneous Mos Night with Jo & Cerissa after work, by the time we have all reached Clarke Quay was already going 11pm.. We were all so excited going around the place and never missed to take a few pics together as well. *haha*..before the crowd really get started, we went to have a nice dessert for supper at Coffee Club.. Yummy.. Muddy Mud Pie is always in my mind whenever I step in!

Headed back to MOS again for the fun and the crowd was actually getting more and more making the whole place crampy and yet the fun still maintain there with the music played.. It was around 3+ then we decide to end the night after JO have sent both of us back home.. Definetely there will be another time going for party again!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:05 PM