<body>

♥ Saturday, October 6, 2007♥

Yipee.. The things I have done today.. After endured for so long, finally I have get down to it and give my hair a change. It really have been so long since I have give it some colors and treatment. If I have to do it, spending a Bomb is a must for my long hair, aside I have sit at least half a day for the whole thing to be done, imagine, I have reached the place ard 1030am as per to my appointment and only be able to get it done by 330pm... How long the hairdresser have spend the time for only one customer? At least the time wasted wasn't in vain, though I did not really get it rebond, but only go for dye, hightlight, treatment and cut. The whole result turned out to be what I have imagine to be especially on the hair cut, I knew I can trust this Billy !!

Beanie hair cut


Beanie02

After everything, next program was to go Orchard to meet up with the gals, Ting, Kate & Angie. One main thing was to go for shopping and dinner together, got the 40% discount provided by Ting, manage to get the whole new bedsheet set consist of 1 bedsheet, 1 nupital Quilt cover set with 2 pillow case, 1 pc of quilt cover & 2pcs of nupital towel set only cost me $210. After everything was done, I didn't really do any much more shopping on clothings and anything else as today I have almost spend about $500 so have to put a stop and give my wallet a break!

Dinner time, waited for our hubby & bfs to come and meet us up for dinner together at around 6+ then headed to Chinatown for the sumptous porridge served der, I think their standard also not that great either compared to last time have dropped. but all of us still do enjoyed the dinner together, not wanting to go home this early, we have also planned to watch movie, thought might be difficult to get one 8seats without making advance booking, but nevertheless, Suntec cinema do have the availability for us to buy the tickets for "Balls of Fury" a funny movie which only last for around 1hr 30min, the show was really funny, worth to see.





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:39 PM