After a long day, manage to leave the office at 11pm! Gosh!!! It is already so late when I am able to leave, end up I did not have dinner with them, even heading to Vila Bali was also a very short gathering for me. My first time to this place feeling was great, didn't expect the atmosphere could be so exotic with the music they have played defintely won't bored you out. But the only thing is I guess I am not used to the food / platters which they have served. I don't know how to appreciate it.
We ended the night ard 1-2am. As usual guess we won't really have the chance to meet up with Maddy anymore till year 2009. Kind of sad feeling everytime when we have to hug & bid goodbye to each other. Receiving her msg to tell us she will be flying off back to Japan again.
Nevertheless, rec'd xmas gift in advance from Bingzhu.. so nice and thoughtful of him everytime won't fail to forget me during season period. Needless to say, he sure must have bought cute cute things from Precious moments for me.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:41 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>