♥ Wednesday, January 23, 2008♥
Feel so lifeless since then. Everyday is only time @ work, time @ home after work, time to do all the spring cleaning for the whole week..
I am feeling so tired... The only thing I know it have been a restless week for me.. Slogging over the midnight just to rush out tons of reports & reports..! Everyday seems like changing so fast overnight, bound to have something happened towards the planning. Don't know why feel like I am not being secured in this position.. Feel is like so shaky anytime in which I can drop off from the chair. Argh.. !
Finally something to look forward to.. ~ Have took leave on Friday...Going to plan for a good & relaxing time for this day.. Other than having a very good sleep, also going to plan for a hair cut. after that just a dreamy day for me throughout. Not sure whether it will be able to carry out anot guess the percentage of having to go on leave is as low as 10%. Feel so low morale.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:56 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>