<body>

♥ Sunday, February 3, 2008♥

After hesitating for so long whether going for facial before the New Year reaching.. I just know I simply need a very good trim for my eye brow & a clean wash for my face after stopping for 2 months. In the end I have decided to go for it after making the appt with Celia.


Photobucket

But end up was regretted for going, my face was burnt after when she have applied stronger chemical on me this time which was suppose to meant for lightened Dark Eye and those black marking on my face but it wasn't this case.. but have actually added more marks to my face instead... =( I tot it wasn't gng to be permanent to wait for the marks to go away soon.. never expect it after 3days later, New year oso coming. the Mark did not go away at all.. End up it have leave a scar on my face even when the dead skin have all peeled off. argh...





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:00 PM