<body>

♥ Saturday, February 23, 2008♥

My day wasn't this bad today, had a nice gathering with gals, Gera, Vera & Jac dining @ Gera house, as usual we sure will not end this night as early as after dinner time.. we have a nice chat for a few hours before call off the night around 12am midnight.

After everything, have actually headed down to Tanjong Pagar to gather with another groups of friends for drinking session too.. All was almost half drunk and were about to leave around 2am & that when everything turned so bad for me... I guess I was also half drunk when I board the cab, end up I've found my handphone missing only when I have reached home.. *Stunned*

Of course I do feel sad as I do not have any experience of losing handphone at all.. Not knowing wat to do right after I have discovered the missing.. Call to terminate line comes first and proceed to call up the Comfort to report for the lost hope that they will be able to recovered my phone back to me.. but to no avail at all. There nothing much I can do other than just say Goodbye to my lost handphone on the 23Feb08.


Photobucket






*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:21 AM