♥ Friday, March 21, 2008♥
Yipee, finally I have got what I wanted at one go. Headed down to Orchard for the past 2 days just to look out what I really want to get for myself and decision have been made in the end. *haha* Actually it do comes in 2 design which have a designated ribbon on top of it and the price is different by $200 more which i think is not really worth to get it either. Therefore I have choosen this design instead.
A Gucci Wallet which suit me more than A LV wallet.

My 2nd pampering item for myself as another bonus. I know I just want to get it and sure must get it without much hesitation, just choose the design I want and head out of the shop happily.. hee hee..
A Monogram LV coin Purse

*Think my next aim will be getting the bag which I have been eyeing for very long time* I am just wondering when will I be able to get it by this year?

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:30 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>