<body>

♥ Friday, April 18, 2008♥

Finally the 3rd boring working day has over, yes I am actually counting down for the day to come soon. A day when I will be happily looking forward for the next weekend which will keep me busy from there onward. Anyhow, after work, first time Bingzhu have actually made a special trip to my company to fetch me off from work, *hehe* of cos the feeling was great cos I need not carry so many things and walk down the hassle road alone for the train at such peak hours.

Planned for today was to meet up with some of the Pioneer Ex-colleages for dinner @ MetroPole Herbal Restaurant purpose for Takayama-San farewell & this also their first time having the dinner in this restaurant, well the food was quite ok for them but the price end up was so steep shared by 7 of us. Oh gosh!! so paisei of it to have actually made them spent a bomb for the dinner & tat included me as well la!!

After dinner, headed for 2nd round at Brewerks for another round of drinking, but this time maybe I was really too tired or what, I simply do not have the mood nor craving for any beer or alchohol at all. Or maybe the atmosphere wasn't right that I would have craving to drink ba. So a mocktails is what I have orderd for myself to go along with some finger foods, chit chat for a while and all of us ended the night.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:00 PM