I tInk most preferred place would like to go will be my 3rd choice (Taking Plane to hOngkOng) - Buy & Eat, Eat & Buy.......blah.. blah.. blah... *hehe* tis also considered as short trip right? Ooh is 4 days 3 nights enough anOt ar? I reckon it not ba .. cOs it gOing tO be my first tIme there la.. dOn't tink it will be enough fOr me to explOre what is call hOngkOng befOre I will hOpe to come back soon.
Ooh well well as said abOve pLan are jUst iN mind which of course I have nOt dOne with any searching for the good dleal yet, so might not be able to make it tO hOngkOng if really tOo ex that makes 1 not wOrth tO gO? BangKok tRip, *It fully bOoKS!!?? or the mOst practical trip which maKes a eaSier tAsks tO go ?

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:07 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>