♥ Monday, April 14, 2008♥
I am not in good mood today, feeling so heavy in me since the time I have woke up from bed, it not that I am not being happy when getting to work, but for sure the super hot weather have actually made me very frustrated with myself and as well as the surrounding too. I just can’t imagine I could sweat so much even when walking in the morning!
But simply cant blame the weather either, blame myself for being so forgetful. Can you imagine when I have actually spent at least 10min of walk to the station and board the train then realized why my hand was not carry my lappy to work at all. Simply cant get it, such an important thing required at work, I also can forget about it! No choice but to alight from the train which lucky hasn’t leave the station yet and just walked back another 10min for it. I wasn’t late to work, but just disappointed in myself for not able to make it early instead.
I was rather angry with Ray as well, just can’t imagine why he just ……sometimes I just find him too selfish & in his mind only can see him & himself after all… Anyway can’t be bother to say about him at all.. It just only made my blood boil to bring up this.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:20 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>