<body>

♥ Wednesday, May 14, 2008♥

Argh!! My Heart was totally devasted!! The most important thing in my life was my wedding ring have dropped the diamond.. I guess I am the most unlucky first person to encounter such thing in my life.. Can you imagine how I actually dropped it ??

As I was taking the escalater from 3rd floor and just lost my balance, in time to grap the handle but never expect that the ring will just slipped out of my finger and dropped all the way down to the 1st floor..

I can never imagine how badly hurt my ring will be.. Frantically dashed all the way down hoping that I will still be able to find back my ring intact, luckily it is but the whole diamond have just gone like this at that moment..I guess it really gone for good..

I gave up finding it in the end and went to ask for the repaired fees, when you heard it, you will choose to buy a new pc instead to get it repair for just a normal grade of diamond also need to pay at least 500+ and above.. How to go ahead with the repair with this price ?

Thou Ray have said to get a new pc for me instead but to me the feeling & purpose of wearing a replacement new piece won't be the same as the first day anymore.. I rather just get it repaired instead..

Just wonder why am I one of the unlucky one to have met such thing which I never wish it happened at all! Is having a thin finger a sin that I have let the ring just slipped of from my finger like this??

My thought for 2008 year end resolution to get either one LV Tote or Gucci Tote to pamper myself, I think I have to put it aside for this time.

Photobucket

Photobucket





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:29 PM