♥ Saturday, May 10, 2008♥
Have a great shopping time with my sister during weekend, mainly is to shop a gift for My mummy on mother day occassion.. it wasn't a difficult task to get one nice and simple gift that she will like it. A Top bought from BYSI after a few glance and tries on few pcs, finally have decided on the color and design for her.. .
And of cos we have also went to shop for our own things as well.. I think my sister have actually got some windfall out of somewhere which made her so happy that she so willingly to buy present for my birthday and she also never expect that she would have to spend this amount of money to get the thing that I like. which I have been eyeing for very long time since it have launched on Dec2007.
So happy finally after a few months, I am able to find someone so kind like my sister to get this BurBerry - The Beat for me.. despite the amount it going to takes her and also she sure will have buy something for herself as well .. Another new launched limited perfume.. BurBerry Summer which is sort of sweet scent which is quite soothing to the nose... I also want it so much too... hehehe..
Just the 2 bottle like this have cost her a bomb.. comes with free gifts of 2 travel bag, 3 miniature, 1 bottle of Burberry Touch worth of at least $70.. which I find it so worth it..
And Yes I am soon going to be a perfume collecter as well !!! There are simply lots and lots of Perfumes which I want it so much as of what I have saw & next target to get will be either Burberry Summer or Burberry sheer Brit or maybe both together.
Burberry The Beat (My sister bot for me)

Under my next wishlist for my birthday (hehe)



*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:47 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>