♥ Monday, December 22, 2008♥
New Baby welcome aboard 1 month ago.. Don't know how to describe this Baby.. & yes his name is Baby but he isn't a baby anymore neither.. I guess his age is around 1 year old as what my Bro told me.. =p
His character is much more stronger & of cos stubborn & mischievous than both Bobby & Lucky. I think he going to get much more cane compare to the both of them. So mischievous in a way that he will try to run away from home a few times & somemore like to bite people as well.. & most of the time he have to be chain up even @ home.
But good point in a way that he actually very fun to play with when he is really a good boy.. As what I see, both Lucky & Bobby are making him out of the place.. *So pitiful* But seems like he can't be bothered by them at all..


*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:51 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>