*~*~*~*My working life*~*~*~*
Everyday has became a racing time since then, staying overtime have also became so regular but hehe I enjoyed it so much.. cos I am able to claim a few hundred bucks of the allowance throughout the months... Well, I am officially taking over the new role now and current also independantly dealing with the whole lot of work myself.. My colleague is guiding me somewhere out there as she was completely out of my sight now and of cos she did not leave me alone just like this.. Alot of ways to communicate with each other through MSN, Mobile, email and etc..
Somehow I do enjoyed the role I am in, MSN was being opened up for me to use but I am simply so into work now as I know I shouldn't mis-use the facilites for me to chit chat with friends but well just by replying customer alone is enough to use up my working time. Despite that, I still have to oversee at least 30% of my old work as well due to the New planner only here for 1mth, I can't just let go of him like this especially my boss also won't hope to see anything happened when I let go just like this .. hehe... I am always so busy with meetings almost everyday except for Friday is my day off from the conference room.. .
*~*~*~*My Personal life*~*~*~*
I have finally made the first step to go into it. Something that I have been dragging it for so long & now since I have started it, I am wondering when it going to be ending. It says once everything goes smoothly, I should be or should be saying we should be able to go ahead with our own life.. Though it may not be the life that I really want nor the life that he really want but I only believe in the failth that we should be able to face the upcoming event... I know I am going against the wish & alot of unwilingly is involving with the whole thing but things will still be going on & hopefully it can be closed in a peaceful way.
*Pray*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:18 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>